Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
When Will Your Order Be Shipped?
For orders shipping to the U.S., you’ll find an estimated arrival date listed in the product details for each item. This arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
For international orders, we will provide you with an estimated ship date. Actual arrival date may vary based on transport times and customs clearance. For more information on international orders.
Shipping To Alternate Addresses
If you will not be home to sign for your order, BY ARIS can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise priced $500 or more to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to a local hold for pick up location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. To schedule a hold for pick up, contact a BY ARIS consultant.
Your order delivery method is determined by the price of your order (before tax). You’ll find your method of free shipping listed on the Shipping Information page within the shopping basket. If available, we provide the option to expedite your order with a faster shipping method for a small fee.
BY ARIS orders are shipped with the reliability and accountability of UPS or USPS shipping.
For a special touch, we’ll include a free gift card and enclose your item in our distinctive BY ARIS packaging. From our classic ring presentation boxes to our soft jewelry pouches, every item arrives presentation-ready.
All orders are insured and shipped free via secure carrier, delivery speed is based on the pre-tax value of your order.
- BY ARIS will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature requirements for delivery:
- For orders totaling $500 or more, a signature is required, regardlessof any waivers you may have with our carrier.
- For orders under $500 our carrier may require a signature.
BY ARIS is dedicated to providing our customers with up-to-date information about our policies and many of your questions may be answered below. For more information about any of our policies, we invite you to have a conversation with one of our expert BY ARIS team at: email@example.com
All BY ARIS orders ship fully insured, with a trusted carrier.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the BY ARIS Web site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully
We want to make sure your shopping experience exceeds your expectations, so we have taken measures to guarantee your orders will be safe and secure, from our door to yours.
U.S. Payment Methods
By Aris offers a variety of payment methods for orders shipping within the United States. For orders shipping within the United States, we offer the following payment methods:
- Credit Card:VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Carte Blanche, China UnionPay, PayPal*, and MasterPass™.
We do not accept: Cash, CODs, check, money orders, ACH, or debit cards without the VISA/MasterCard logo.
*PayPal orders subject to the following limits.
- Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode: For your protection against fraud, we offer Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to confirm your identity. Note: these programs are a security feature for online transactions. It does not guarantee that your order will be approved by your bank.
U.S. Order Policies
These policies apply to orders to be shipped to U.S.